Monday, April 25, 2011

24 April 2011

Thurisa, Ehwaz, and Odin were leaders of the day.

Thurisa reminded me to not make any sudden decisions or to come uncorked.  Keep calm.  Think things through.  Do your homework and then you can act.

Ehwaz continued on with that advice.  It suggested I consider the act of forgiveness.  Forgive others.  Forgive myself.  Perhaps consider asking for forgiveness?

Odin is always an interesting rune to draw.  There is a time when the rune you draw indicates other things are more important than the question you posed to the runes.  I think that this rune was indicating my relationship with myself was a minor player for the day.  I needed to focus more on the day and my health.  In particular, keeping a leash on my anger and frustration while considering forgiveness.

Ehwaz was the rune for the night.  Movement, forgiveness, and letting go.  In order to continue forward, you need to learn to forgive yourself and others.  You also need to consider letting go of some desire that is out of wack or no longer applicable as it isn't within your reach at this time.  Or, harder still, is to let go of the past in willingness to live empty so the future can fill the void left by the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment