Monday, April 25, 2011

21 April 2011

Perth reversed, Fehu, and Perth were drawn in the morning.

The day was filled with spiritual signals.  I stopped at a battle sight on my way North.  The wind BLEW like a banshee so I didn't stay long.  I had an epiphany about one of the places I was visiting.  I could not understand why it was not a large trade center in the 19th Century until I looked at its history.  It had a bloody history and enough that I don't think it was viewed as a good spot to trade.  Also, the natives to the area did not wish to trade.  Therefore, the traditional trading post was the major trade center for the time. 

I got some answers for the things I was searching for.  I felt drawn to the area.  Perhaps from a past life experience. 

Honest with the Self.  Very important.  Have passion and courage to pursue what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment