Monday, April 25, 2011

22 April 2011

Uruz, Wunjo, Kano, and Dagaz were the selections for the day.

There is strength in holding firm.  Need to work on focusing on me, inward, and what I am doing.  Hold true and follow through with my plan.

Serenity was found in the area.  It felt good to be where I was.  Feels right.  I think the track is correct.

Inner Peace, it was except for interacting with my boyfriend.  Oh well.  Journaling in spiritual travel.  I spoke to a very close friend.  She had an idea to pitch to me.  I can't imagine anything more perfect for her to pursue.  Have you ever ran across an idea that you want to be part of because it feels that it not only fits the person presenting the idea, but it fits you, and if things fall in line, your partner would be perfect for it as well?  That was what her idea was.  I have some homework to do for my part. 

Dagaz indicated I was on the right track, just need to hold firm, have courage, and continue on the path I am on.

No comments:

Post a Comment