Sunday, December 12, 2010

Purpose

I have been studying runes for 10 years, or so.  I have kept a rune journal, drawing one in the morning and one at night.  Recently, I have been drawing more in the morning, asking questions in more specific areas.  The purpose of this journal will be to see if what I suspect is true: that the runes I draw in the morning not only answer the three questions I ask of them ( what I need to know to live life today; what do I need to know for my health today; and what do I need to work on for my relationship with myself) but is also a three rune spread which is the Overview, Challenge, and Action.  Of course, asking the fourth question, at night, what do I need to work on for tomorrow, may also be the Summary rune of a four-rune spread. 

There are other spreads I have worked on, as well.  Those spreads may appear here as well.

Names will be changed, of course.   I am curious to read the thoughts of others, feel free to comment.  If you think you "know" who I refer to, please have the courtesy to maintain the changed name. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment