Thursday, August 4, 2011

Vacuums

A statement keeps coming to me, time and time again.  Nature abhors a vacuum.  This is most evident stream-side.  Change is rapid in a riparian area as the water moves soil and rocks around making places for vegetation and trees to grab a foothold to bring stability to the situation. 

Life balance charts are a reflection of the same process.  I started the process of change a couple years ago.  Longer than that, when I look at all the things I have tried to change over the years.  Relationship and job status are most evident then and today.  What I haven't figured out yet is when you make a change in the balance sheet and then a corresponding change is made in response, how do you know if that change is for the better or worse?  How do you know the response is for the better or worse?  Time and perspective are on your side.  That and faith in the process and Self are all that really matter.

Embrace the change!

No comments:

Post a Comment