Monday, May 9, 2011

9 May 2011

Inguz, Fehu, Inguz, and Algiz were drawn this morning.

Inguz represents Ing, who brought fertility.  Today was the first day of a two week summit on communications and other techniques in developing businesses.  The most important thing in business is creating good relationships with customers.  I learned quite a bit and have updated some of my networks.  A productive day!

Fehu and Inguz gave health guidance today.  I was acting today while part of the staff took part in a field exercise.  The exercise was not a success.  My day in the office was successful.  I participated in a survey of leadership and gave my honest opinions (the Fehu) and had faith (Inguz) in my ability to play my role for the day.  The nature of the field exercise and the customers made that a challenge.

Algiz indicates a need of Mutual Trust.  Trust in my abilities and trust in my co-workers.  Trust in my intuition and trust in the information presented to me.  Trust.  Trust.

Hagalaz is the task for tonight.  A disruption is in store.  There is anger for me to deal with.  And challenges to meet.  It has occurred to me that I haven't documented the night's work on here.  Perhaps, I will tomorrow.  Or not.  I started this journal with a theory that my night rune was a reflection of the entire day.  Hagalaz does play that role today.  The field exercise was a challenge for me and for the people involved.  I was faced with someone else's anger at feeling at loss because that person was not involved when the skills could have been used.  I personally was faced with the challenge of running the front desk, budgeting, and attending three meetings.  I think everyone did pretty well.  Perhaps Hagalaz reflects the day and not the night's dreams to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment