Sunday, May 8, 2011

7 May 2011

What a day!  It was long and exhausting (but in a good way).

I've been working on my chakras and have discovered as I am more in tune with them, interesting things happen with my rune work.

Kano, Hagalaz, Isa, Thurisa, and Algiz all guided my day.

Kano and Hagalaz advised me for things I needed to know for the day.  Such as my typical approach to house cleaning is not appropriate in all situations.  Simple menu planning is always the best and with such good results, how can one go wrong?

Isa and Thurisa advised my health.  Address your fears and gain wisdom in the process.  Up early, slow and steady, no panic needed! 

Algiz brought abundance into my day in the form of new friends through a kitchen party.  A dry kitchen party which is one of the darnedst things!  It was lots of fun!!

That was my day, yesterday.  Too long and all that to even draw a rune for the night or to meditate before going to bed.  I discovered the difference and wished I had at least meditated.  Lesson learned!

No comments:

Post a Comment