Saturday, April 30, 2011

30 April 2011

So long April.  We have had sunny days, rain, snow, and pea-sized hail.  What a mix!

Dagaz, Berkana, and Eihwaz provided their guidance for today.

Dagaz, brings the light of day, and breakthroughs.  I reviewed my readings from last weekend.  There are few other things I need to research before the true light-of-day appears.  I am closer.  I need to work on me.

Berkana brings growth and at times, that growth requires help from a higher being.  Its time to consult the Higher Power more than normal.  Perhaps I will have a dream to point me in a direction.  I had a dream about a friend last night or this morning.  It was strange.  I would not consider subjecting my friend to the circumstances within the dream and don't blame him for a minute for making tracks!  Of course, why we were in my home town and why my sister had a travel trailer five blocks from the house, I have no idea.  Anywho...  it could have been because the radio was talking about similar news...  Must be it!

Eihwaz is defense and requires respect.  Respect the self and Self and intuition.  Focus upon respecting me before I can influence the outside world.  Easier said than done!

The runes had a hard time choosing the task for tonight.  Perhaps there are a variety of things I need to work on.  The most important for tonight is Ansuz, messages, guilt, and communication.  I shall ask for help, for guidance of how/where to go forward.  See what is communicated.  I do need to address guilt.  Not sure where to start with that.  Perhaps the messages will guide me towards the correct path.

No comments:

Post a Comment