Sunday, April 3, 2011

3 April 2011

Dagaz, Uruz, and Dagaz were the runes guiding today.

Dagaz is Day, a breakthrough.  I had a dream of an ex's mother coming to see me.  He had passed away and that is really all that I remember other than a friend's house that had a nice stuffed elk inside (it never had a stuffed elk let alone the windows that some how forgot the porch) and book cases that we had talked about her installing until the termites came to visit.  Hmm, strange.  Also, he would have NEVER had a picture like that.  For one thing, she didn't own the house for the age of the child within the picture and didn't have a dead elk in the house. and I would have NEVER given him the photo displaying what I saw...  Strange.  He is gone.  Done.  In fact, I am making progress of removing him, including the wine, from my life.  Yay!!

Uruz is the rune of strength and part of strength is being thankful for what I have.  Very nice to leave the old behind.  And appreciate the current.  The bastard has less of a claim than he had before.  Last count, 6 bottles left to drink and then he is... gone....!!! 

Dagaz is the rune of breakthrough, of day, of purpose.  Remove and conquer.  Erase and establish new ground for the new.  Yes, sir, you read that, get him outa my life and get some room for someone else!  How do those fish heads taste, buddy???????????????

Wunjo is the task for tonight.  Enjoying the moment.  Enjoying what has developed to get me here today.  JOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment