Monday, April 11, 2011

11 April 2011

Isa, Sowelu, and Wunjo offered input for today.

Isa is the rune of isolation.  At times, withdrawing into yourself is the best defense.  As is making sure your vacation plans are approved.  I also made an effort to protect myself from debating a co-worker. 

Sowelu is the sun and part of taking advantage of the sun is to show compassion.  Compassion for whom?  Compassion to whom?  That is up to you. 

Wunjo is the rune of joy and a time of celebration!  Celebrate the little things.  You never know when you will not have anything to celebrate.  Then again, even when in despair, there should be something to celebrate, or, you are lost.

Sowelu is tonight's task.  Creating a wholeness through compassion and actively healing thyself and others.  I shall ask my dreams to guide me in this endeavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment