Monday, March 28, 2011

28 March 2011

An improvement from yesterday, no migraine and a bit more centered.

Raido reversed, Perth, and Othila offered council for today.

Raido is a journey and at times, it needs to be rerouted.  I am frustrated with the lack of training at my job.  Everyone assumes you know how the process is and how it works.  So, to find out whom and when to call is nice to know.  I made the rounds and got answers to some questions.  My client may not like the answers, though.  Oh well, not my problem.  On the other hand, its great because I get to learn new things!!

Perth is developing into one of my favorite runes.  I am still at a loss to truly describe it, though.  It is the celebration in the mead hall and as a result, love enters into it.  My partner isn't here; however, that doesn't mean I can't be loyal to him and show my love in that manner.  I am frustrated with the distance and the silence; that doesn't change my feelings. 

Othila is the rune of inheritance and at the root of inheritance is the family and home.  Family comes in a variety of forms: actual family, friends, co-workers, etc.  We had a good day, or at least, I did.  One employee is dealing with a mouse.  He is going to trap or poison it and if that doesn't work, it will be Tiger Strike...  And then a bit of lead poisoning............  Oh, the fun.

Thurisa is the task for tonight.  Look back, learn, release.  Patiently consider things in light of wisdom earned and compromise as needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment