Thursday, February 10, 2011

Chakras and Personalities

I have attended a variety of training over the years that explore a variety of personality typing systems: SELF, Psychogeometrics, Briggs Myers, and some chocolate/strawberry/vanilla thing.  Of all of them, I remember the psychogeometrics the best.  I am reading a book that explores using chakras to develop your intuitive abilities.  I took this quiz to identify which intuitive area I use the most.  The two that I scored the highest related directly to the personalities I score highly in.

I was very surprised to see a direct link between personality types and my intuitive abilities!  I looked up the person who first taught me about personalities and shared my findings with her.  At one point, she was looking into astrological influences on personalities.  I firmly believe she is onto something there; however, I think it might be more influenced by birth charts wholly instead of sun signs alone.  I have not created baseline data; however, I am not too far into the project to do that.  I plan on creating that baseline data and will revisit my personality score at a later date, when my abilities have been further developed.

2/11/11 I created my baseline today.  Effectual in the SELF scale.  This was completely unexpected to me, I have never been in this area before.  I am wondering if it relates to the new job and new tasks.  I know I have cycled through the other three at times and am wondering if that isn't the case.  When I started my previous job, I scored as a Factual.  That has not appeared since.

2/16/11
I tried a new task today.  I attended a meeting with a person whom I have never met before.  I have talked to this person on the phone and have heard a variety of opinions of the person prior to our meeting today.  I took a couple minutes to activate my chakras and then attempted to pick out personality types or character descriptors.  I came up with a few; however, I don't know if they were adjectives that I would have normally used or if they came from the general aura of the person.  I shall try again to see what happens.

3/22/11
I've been remembering dreams.  Some are quite disturbing and others are flat strange.  The next task I am going to try is to activate all of them and then make one bigger and meditate on it to see what it tells me and what I can learn from each.

No comments:

Post a Comment