Thursday, December 30, 2010

30 Dec 2010

The runes I drew today were Thurisaz reversed, Mannaz, and Inguz.

Thurisaz is the rune of Gateway, Place of Non-Action, and represents the god Thor.  Thurisaz advises that even when things are progressing, sometimes quickly, there is still a need and opportunity to slow and reflect over the past and look to the future in relation to where you are now.  Make no hasty decisions.  Slowly consider what actions you will take.  When you are ready, walk through the door.

Mannaz is the rune of Innocence.  The beginning starts with innocence.  This may mark the time of a new life and the advice is to look to past fond memories as a way to relax and prepare for things to come.  Remember to give yourself credit where it is due.  Take the opportunity to bring the simple things back to your life.

Inguz marks a time of Renewal.  Reviewing the goal and asking why you are pursuing the goal.  Once I am clear, the renewed actions will help me with my goal, even if I make a turn for a different goal.

Tonight's advice is Wunjo, reversed.  Wunjo is Joy and Light; Serenity; and Celebration.  I am advised things may be slow coming into being.  Everything is a test.  Even though things are slow, I have come a long way and I can take comfort in knowing that.  Focusing on patience and perseverance, I can celebrate the successes along the way.  There is work to be done, sure, and things to celebrate along the way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment