Tuesday, December 28, 2010

28 Dec 2010

Today's runes were a triple bonus!  Gebo, Laguz, and Fehu!

Gebo is the rune of Gifts and Partnerships.  The gift part is easy as it is my day.  Partnerships because I am making progress with my relationship with my parents and I found a reference book for a project that I am working on with my boyfriend.

Laguz is the rune of Humor.  How can you not see humor in a really good day?  We are making progress on the obnoxious puzzle I picked out.  We also visited a museum and a kitchen store.  It was a good day, for sure!

Fehu is the rune of Abundance.  The number of people to wish me well wishes for today and the day in itself.  Definitely a reminder of how abundant my life is. 

Really couldn't ask for a better day.  I think I will bask in the "glory" and not draw for tomorrow, just ride out the high...

No comments:

Post a Comment